About Our Practice
For more than ten years, we’ve been helping clients in the payments, processing, e-commerce and direct marketing industries get business done. Along the way, we’ve helped some of our clients grow from startup mavericks to some of the biggest sellers on the Web.
Our clients rely on us to meet their commercial, transactional, and litigation needs, and that’s a responsibility we take seriously. We understand the unique issues you face every day, and we’re dedicated to using our experience to solve your company’s problems efficiently and effectively.
We assist clients in all legal aspects of their business, including:
- Negotiating and drafting merchant agreements, third party service provider, vendor and media contracts.
- Reviewing advertising for Federal Trade Commission and state regulatory compliance.
- Registering and protecting trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- Resolving workplace issues and disputes.
If the time comes for litigation, our clients know they are in good hands. Whether it’s defending a breach of contract claim or suing a competitor, contractual counter-party, or third party vendor, we provide the legal expertise necessary to reach the best possible resolution. In fact, we’ve defended a number of high-profile FTC lawsuits—obtaining great results for our clients—and have probably handled more credit card processing disputes between merchants, ISOs and banks than any other law firm in the country.
Our litigation practice also extends to:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation regulatory investigations and enforcement actions.
- Employment and discrimination actions.
- Accounting and legal malpractice suits.
- Trademark and intellectual property disputes.
- Commercial disputes and arbitrations throughout North America and across the globe.
Thanks to our wide experience, we can help our clients realistically assess the options and potential risks associated with almost any issue related to the payments, credit card processing, e-commerce, or direct marketing industries, empowering them to make informed business decisions from the earliest stages of any venture. We advise our clients on the best ways to advance their interests without provoking unnecessary conflicts. When a conflict with no possibility of a quick resolution does arise, our clients can rely on us to zealously and effectively advocate for them through trial. Contact us today.